THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2018 SEASON IS NOW OPEN! Deadline March 1st
Link to application below.
The 2018 Season will run every Saturday 8am-noon
April 14th to October 27th
The Roswell Farmers & Artisans Market draws an average of 1,200 patrons each Saturday from a demographic that has a median income of $80,000 annually with a substantial portion of the population making over $160,000. The Market draws primarily from the 35-59 year old group which is 42.82% of the the Roswell, Alpharetta and East Cobb population. Roughly 40-45% of market patrons are mothers with young children. RFAM is operated as a strict local, producer-only market, with Board-approved exceptions made for coffee and Georgia seafood. No reselling is allowed. “Local” is defined as a 100 mile radius of Roswell, Georgia.
References can easily be provided by existing vendors.
- Read the RFAM Market Rules and Policies linked below carefully.
- Decide if the market is right for you and your products
- Complete the on-line application linked below
- The Board of Directors reviews all applications and notifies the applicant
- Once the Board has approved your application, mail the following items to:
Roswell Farmers & Artisans Market, 890 Atlanta Street, #171 Roswell, GA 30075
1. Fees for the initial period of commitment (see Market Rules & Policies)
2. Copy of necessary and current licenses and/or certifications
3. A signed copy of the Liability Waiver (linked below)
4. RFAM will add you to our email list and reserve space for opening day
If you need more information or clarification, please contact us or stop by the market and ask for the Manager.